Call for Abstracts
The conference is intended as reference for companies, politicians, researchers, scientists, investors, professionals and students interested or active in the innovative field of Airborne Wind Energy. Submitted abstracts will be selected and arranged in such a way that the conference will provide a consistent compilation of existing prototypes and models, fundamental theories, current research and development activities as well as economic, investment and regulatory aspects. Besides the R&D and technical sessions it is of special interest to have an investment & finance session. All investors (VC, family offices, Corporate Ventures, private investors etc.) are welcome to contribute their interest, expectation or existing experience about AWE-financing to the conference.
The topics of the conference will include, but are not limited to:
- Historical developments
- Practical experiences and prototypes
- High altitude wind resource
- Wind measurement and weather conditions
- Political issues and requirements
- Policy development and roadmapping
- Drag and traction power conversion
- Performance characterisation
- Flight stability, dynamic models and control
- Structural and aerodynamic analysis
- Kite and tether design and manufacture
- Generators and electrical subsystems
- Reliability and safety assessment
- Economic potential
- Ecological impacts and footprint
- Sustainability & Climate change
- Deployment scenarios and crossover applications
- Financing strategies
- Regulations and insurance
- Investors perspective.
Template for Final Abstract Submission
Download here the latex template for an abstract in the official conference style, as well as the file README.txt containing explanatory information.
Please make sure that all figures you include are at least 300 DPI.